Monday, September 27, 2010

How to hang on to mind free?

Do Yoga or go to a noiseless place and listen to some nice sweet music. This can keep your mind free. Whenever I want to keep hold of my mind free,I just listen to some nice music. Sometimes I do yoga.It keep my mind very free. I hope this help.
Try yoga.i heard it frees the mind so the speak
inhale deeply of cannibus.
stop thinking of your problems
stop thinking of your problems.have an begin mind..and live in the present..dont brood on the recent past and worry almost the future.one elated is the push button to keep your mind free.don't tolerate even a single negative thout enter your mind.try heart of rose system or ill will thinking.it sure helps
first control ur mind.
stir to the bed for sleep after taking mild dose sedative such as alprazolam 0.25 mg, starting your continual cd player with low volume soft songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment