Monday, September 27, 2010

How without delay could you drink your own body cargo surrounded by wine if you weigh 50kilos?!?

I have worked out that if you weigh 50 kilos this is equal to 66 bottles of wine.how with alacrity could this be drank. I mean if you own 5 bottles a day after 4 days presumably your liver would tender up. So how quickly could you drink the 66 bottles of wine minus liver failure. PS I hold no intention of doing this.any Dr's out there!? Let's do the math
Consider: A standard drink of wine is approx 100ml of wine.
Consider: A 750ml bottle of wine have 7.1 to 8.3 standard drinks.
Consider that your body can process one standard drink per hour.
Okay say you consume 5 bottles respectively day, that funds you consume (750 ml * 5 bottles) / 24 hours = 156.25 ml per hour. Taking the assumption that your body can process one standard drink which is 100 ml, you'll have 56.25 ml of alcohol not processed per hour. (56.25 ml * 24 hours) = 1356 ml of unprocessed alcohol surrounded by your body after one full day of drinking. Though this is in recent times numbers and it takes the assumptions of variables. Likely you wouldn't be awareness like a million bucks. Actually I'd be surprised that you'd be alive next to around 1.4L of alcohol still in your system minus seeking immediate sustain.
20 mins, i pee alot
i don't know, but it sounds like a dare
I suppose you could have a couple of bottles a darkness - it would depend on the alcohol content. I have some wine wit no alcohol that I drink when I am driving within which case you could drink it surrounded by one night.
I drink that weigh going on for 50 years..Because I don t drink at all.
so if you worked out the classic result, and you estimate it would be fatal, whats the purpose of the query and answer, what am i supposed to say to you that you enjoy not already said
3 minuts

No comments:

Post a Comment