Monday, September 27, 2010

HOW TO GET GET RID OF hiccups?

I usually hold my breath and then when I can't hold it any longer, I exhale slowly and boomingly to get adjectives the air out.
A teaspoon of sugar.
Just ask someone to intimidate you without your expertise.This will stop hiccups. Tested and tried method
i usually drink 2 cups of warm dampen and it stops
Nothing helps. Do something to forget, that it is here.
Coke (the drink, not the powder)
I think any carbonated softdrink works, but I found that drinking a big gulp of Coke stops the hiccups now.
Get some water. Swallow seven times, my mother use to enunciate. I don't think near is anything magical about the number "seven." I believe it is purely another way of dictum many times. I own tried this many times and it other work.
One massive burp will do the trick. How you make that appear depends. You may drink a carbonated drink, or swallow fast several times. Anyways, I find it works. Also, if somebody startles you minus your prior knowledge that can do it too.
put your fingers surrounded by your ears, hold your breath, and keep swallowing. Do it for as long as you can, and when you contemplate you can't do any more - do 1 more - and guaranteed your hiccups will have stopped :)
Concentrate on someting else and they usually shift away when your not thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment