Thursday, September 23, 2010

How much risk near is 4 sum 1 who have Mitral Valve Prolapse & Hypothyroidism & desires 2 hav a trunk surgery?

I have a mild hypothyroidism and MVP and I want to undergo for a foremost surgery to remove the cyst I have within my right fallopian tube together with it. Do you know how risky is it to own a major surgery while have this diseases? Have you heard of any complications involved within general anaesthesia, hypothyroidism and MVP? I requirement some info. Thanks. First of all, you involve to discuss these issues with your physician. Having said that, I hold both the conditions you mentioned. The mitral valve prolapse medium you have a "floppy"spout in your heart. Since that would be a spot that may be a place where on earth bacteria will try to move contained by, they may put you on an antibiotic before surgery. If your hypothyroidism is a concern, you are probably already taking meds for it, and it should not be a problem. I enjoy already gone through surgery with these conditions and everything go fine.
Talk to your doctor, and I hope everything goes economically for you.
I have the markedly same things.Let me know how this works out for you.Good luck.
I think it better if you dance into a surgery not knowing..Just believe in your doctors.
Just to tolerate you know I also had a cyst removed the size of a basketball, and did only fine.
Nil risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment