Thursday, September 23, 2010

How much does lasik cost at those LasikPlus places?

In general. I freshly had it done 2 weeks ago. I checked around frequent places and the prices ranged from $1000 - $2000 and eye. Prices be mostly varying according to after care treatment. If you hold any questions or concerns please don't weaken to email or msg me.
Why don't you call1 of those places?
from what I have hear anywhere between 500 to 900 per eye
$299.00 per eye. Willing to wheel and concordat with you.
It can swing quite a bit. From several hundred dollars per eye to thousands per eye. It adjectives depends on the extent of the procedure. Having an astigmatism (eye is not evenly shaped) will make the cost jump up.
Get a trusted Eye doctors opinion. Mine recommended I look into the more expensive ones. The cheaper ones still use metal blades and don't other change them next to every patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment