Monday, September 27, 2010

how to increase my eye verbs by adjectives possible medium ?

am short sighted Eat lots and lots of carrots (at least possible that's the old wives tale). They contain betacarotene which promote moral eyesight.
Here's a site that describes the "Bates method" of eye exercises. I've used it a lot, as my situation requires lots of staring at a computer screen. I've notice a definite revival in my focus and weakening in eye strain.
http://pages.prodigy.net/unohu/bates.htm.
Stop playing home alone for starters.
theres this trial type of surgery you can get to put together your eyesite 20/20. ive heard other family get it and it be really effective!
Go to New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. It's a hospital on 14th sreet and Second Ave. Get a laser surgery done.I don't know exactly how much it is, but it's affordable.
Also,guzzle carrots, spinach, broccoli.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment