Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i enjoy gastro peresis and own to steal injections and i involve to knw what else i can do?

i dont want to have to run through surgery unless its my only remedy my stomache is only working six % i cant hold foods or medication down without these injections when i cant hold them down i be in motion into siezures and my diabetes gets to be unchecked please help
im merely 27 yrs old and im to infantile for such a compication and dont know where to turn to my primary carefulness docter refuses to see me because im such a dignified risk for sueing them if any thing go wrong wich means no drug to help me i touch like this disease is going to be what will assassinate me imm desperate for help and no where on earth to turn to i have be hospitalized on numerous times and still dont know where to turn to they grasp me better for a few days and then i run back to bieng sick and i discard to go backbone into the hospital unless i know there is something that can be done i a short time ago dont know what to do i want to fight this desease i.e. so painful at times i of late dont know if i can continue to box this battle alone any more Request a up to date primary care doctor!
Most own you sign liability waivers anyway. Get help!
obtain a stomach replacement.
they're on sale at kroger's

No comments:

Post a Comment