Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Human T-cell leukemia virus research and researchers?

I am interested in ANY information I can find on the Human T-cell leukemia (formerly lymphotropic) virus (all types, I - IV) from serious (and sometimes not-so-serious) researchers of the subject, and I am attempting to find out who the researchers are, world-wide. Knowledge about the HIV virus (as it is within the same clan of viruses) is also desired. Please do not be afraid to get logical - the more detailed the information the better. Please help me to swot up more about them, as I aim to at most minuscule attempt to help cure them. Thank you to adjectives those who assist. If you are a retroviral researcher and would like to contact me, I meet it, and I wish adjectives of you the best of luck in your research. um r u as lame as ur picture?
do a enquiry on Google Scholar- it'll bring up scientific papers on the subject, which will include name and addresses of researchers
I do research within my university. we have found great results.
e-mail me and i will discuss this to any extent you wish.
raymondlarios@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment