Wednesday, November 30, 2011

how will you be aware of if your doctor is sick ?

i will feel im the doctor :)
nice quiz and good luck
I wouldn't even prudence.
everyone gets sick, he or she will a moment ago know how to diagnose their problem and get better soon
but i'd be fine beside it, maybe i wouldnt want to enjoy an appointment during that time if i don't want to catch the disease.
Well I would feel impossible. But not the time when I had a Dr's appointment at 12:00 twelve noon and the Idiot waited until I get there and wait like 45 minutes to bid the office and update her secretary that she wasn't coming because she was sick. That be my first visit next to her, so I never went vertebrae. That was rude.
Health watchfulness providers are human. If they're sick, so be it, but they'd better take the proper precautions so as to not transmit the bug to the patients. Those precautions may be not going into work, wearing a covering, even more frequent hand wash, or just avoiding patients who may hold weakened immune systems.
average,because no one is above sickness.
As long as the doctor know the principles of infection control and wasn't so sick that his/her brain was gone down, I wouldn't care.
No problem, unless he/she exit the sickness untreated.

No comments:

Post a Comment